Touching into Growth -- Gently and Compassionately

 

                               Photo by drmakete lab on Unsplash

Over the past several months, there has been a shift in how I my view of what is mine to do. I suspect a part of the shift is my "compassion fatigue," that there is so much that needs to be addressed, I am overwhelmed. And yet, I am not willing to retreat into  doing nothing. So, my practice of late is to be present, aligned with my values, fully authentic and vulnerable. Sometimes it takes courage to interrupt a statement or an action; when I am aligned with what matters to me, it is simply what needs to happen.

In that context, I recently received a list of resources to deepen my understanding of racial justice and equity. I share it not to suggest you must take in everything on the list. Instead, I invite you to savor, now and then, as something calls to you. https://mailchi.mp/racialequitytools.org/honoring-our-ancestors_february-2022-new-resources?e=0d85268a4f  

With love and blessings,

Tara Steele




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Thoughts on this Work from Practitioner Krista McAtee

A Radical Friendship - A Play by Jane Marla Robbins, Saturday, February 19, 7 pm

Powerful Summer Reading - You Are Your Best Thing, edited by Tarana Burke and Brene Brown